Graphic Designer - Middle weight
Graphic Designer - Middle weight (circa 22K)
We are looking for a brilliant graphic designer to join our team!
If you’re degree level trained and have at least two years' commercial experience, we offer the opportunity to join us in our friendly wee studio in the heart of Edinburgh.
We work with a range of clients over multiple sectors, from gourmet foodie start-ups to global multinationals, and require a talented and flexible designer who enjoys such variety. You will have experience in brand, print and web design, keep abreast of industry and software developments and a keen eye on design trends.
You will be comfortable working conceptually, through to preparing artwork and able to manage your own accounts. We are looking for creative flair, bags of enthusiasm and great interpersonal skills. In turn we offer the opportunity to advance your skill set, grow as a designer and become a valued member of our team.
- commercial experience in print and web design
- excellent time management skills and an ability to work gracefully under pressure
- conceptual ability
- immaculate attention to detail
- excellent typographic and composition skills
- ability to artwork for print and web
- technically proficiency in Adobe CC Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- knowledge of WordPress and Google Analytics
- a positive slant on life
- Illustration skills would be a bonus but not essential
Please note we will only consider applications with a PDF or online portfolio. Part time, pro-rata positions may be considered. No recruitment agencies please.
If this sounds like it was written for you, drop us a line right away. The role is available for an immediate start and we look forward to meeting you.